sunnuntai 4. syyskuuta 2011

Tracon VI part 1



This entry will be for pictures i randomly took this weekend. But please, dont be mad because off the bad quality. I filmed these with my camera, what is actually a videocam, not for pictures. But if you like them and see your own face here, be my quest and take it. ....buuuut....No more speaking. Lets see what i have here for now.
I SOOOO LOOOVED THEM. i think they were the first ones i filmed. I had to take picture for my friend who loves them too.
If i remember wight, she was actually playing the violing for real. So i had to take a photo!
Cute sisters. My friend was cosplaying beast and she made her little sister a cosplay too. They were so pretty!
Epic Wolverine is Epic. As a marvel lover i had to take the picture.
Ikkaku showing off his Tracon wristband. Heck yeah.
Deadpool cosplay! And relly good one! Never have readed the serie, even thou i looooove marvel. But..just havent relly never got the time for it. But i do love the character desing. And the mask.
Code GEass cosplay. My friend Hiipia!
Yet another of my friends who was cosplaying Sailor moon. I looover her sailor moon cosplays. She's so cute and she's alot like Usagi!
Gackpoid. Heck yeah. Sorry for the wierd blurr in the background. There was this.....grappy thing behind. And i just had to edit it off.





Bellatrix. She's gonna but a spell on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Had to take a photo of this. I just loved the make up!



I didnt actually know what they were cosplaying. I just thinked they looked kinda..SMEXYYYY!



And something cute for last picture. Sorry. i had more, but they were out of focus and the light was just..bad. ...and relly wierd. And no one wants those kinda pictures. In next entry i will be showing our photoshoot pictures. SEE YA!











5 kommenttia:

  1. Three gurls are cosplaying 2NE1 from this livee~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbnAS-eNog8

    VastaaPoista
  2. itseasiassa mun sisko on tehnyt itse oman asunsa :D ainut asia, jonka kanssa autoin oli peruukki :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. GLAMMY: Oh yeah! I though one of the girls looked so familiar. I've heard/seen few of theyr songs.

    Kimmy: Aija XD en tiennyt kun blogissas oli kuva käsistä hametta vökertääs, en tunnistanut käsiä 8C Mutta oli aivan ihana cossi <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. haha, joo, ne kädet on mun siskon :D siinä blogi merkinnässähän mietin sitä, kun toinen jaksaa puurtaa ja aloittaa cossinsa ajoissa, kun itse mätän ja katson tv:tä ja aloitan sitten sen tekemisen viime tingassa :'D Mutta se on kyllä ihana :D ja vielä hänen ensimmäinen cossinsa, joten saa nähdä mihin tästä mennään :'D

    VastaaPoista
  5. Laitat sen sitä useammin mukaan cossiin<3

    VastaaPoista