sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2011

Desucon frostbite: Mad Moxxi

I have decided my other cosplay fro Desucon frostbite. I orginally had to do this cosplay for Tracon, but didnt have the time. But now i have the time, aaannd......i ..love..her. I can start the costume on time, because it has extra detailing!
Why this character? Well, i have long time to wanna cosplay a charater who has a megafone. And she has one! And..you know. .. No binding with these C cups. I love her costume, it's so detailed. And kinda "dirty" looking. Like she is ready to kick some asses. Yeah..

I'll be trying to get a real megafone for this costume, but i have to paint it to look like it's old. It kinda looks like vintage music players..that..one..piece..thing. I dont know what it's called!

But yeah. I Decided to do this costume out of my list, and ofcourse gonna wear again after Frostbite. I'm not gonna do cosplays anymore what last only one time...No....way..in..hel..NO. A

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti