keskiviikko 7. syyskuuta 2011

Strawberry panic extras

As promised. Here's some of the Strawberry Panic photoshoot pictures. But there was SOOOO MANY OF THEEMM. So i made a slideshow of them. And here's some of the "behind the scenes" pictures.

Here's the video.




And behind the scenes pictures.



My friend Henna fixing my hair. Arrhh..that wig was so heavy. it was actually two wigs together.


Cant hold the poker face that long. I was fixing my wig like a boss, so she kinda laughed.

We trying to be "playfull" well..that didnt work out. TURTLE NEEEEEEEEECKKKKKK


yeah. She's gonna get it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD


Me after taking the wig off. I think i was headbanging? But i look like i belong in the "like a boss" music video. Trololololololl

Lisää kuva

1 kommentti:

  1. hahaha I LOVE THAT "like a boss" - picture so funny ♥ and the video ;__; love it I wanna cosplay with you soon! ♥

    VastaaPoista