maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

Costume playing aka photo spammiN!



Me and my friend Minna was photoshooting today. It was costume playing, not cosplaying. I found some clothes from my closet, and dressed her and did her make up. Yeas, there was an actual idea of the dark eyebrows.

But the theme itself wasnt that sepcial. But it was fun! I love photographing, i love styling and i love to do make up! My other passion side make up is photographing. And dreaming little job in somekinda magazine..

I dont like bictures where a model is just standing front of wall. Pictures should be more 3D! Okey, i'm not a pro..dah! But i just know what i like, and what i dont like.


This isnt my favourite. But i kinda liked it. We didnt havemuch shots where she hold the berries.

This might be my favourite! I dont know why...the colors. I notices the yellow leafes AFTER shooting. I didnt but them there, but they worked indeed...
Didnt like this one so much. I'm more into "fashion/couture/beuty" shooting. This is just a girl sitting middle of the trees to me. But it's ok, but not so ok to put it on DA. Eventhou i spam there.


We missed the light in one point, so it's dark, i know. But it's kinda nice here. The look in her eye tells you she has a secred.





Ofcourse i asked Minna to spin for me with that dress! Lucky to me, some of them worked. But 70% of them didnt.

Yes, i have an issue with "double-pictures". Cant tell you why, but i just have it. But i'm trying to cut it down little pit. But it's hard!

Ofcourse i shoot also cosplay pictures! But i havent got cosplay models now, bit here's some my old work.












Here's not all. But i'm laredy stuffed this entry full of pictures. So i'm gonna quit now, before it exploses!

If anyone is interested to model for me, i would be more than happy!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti