keskiviikko 7. syyskuuta 2011

hey bounceerrr

First of all. I cant belive i have 35 readers! That's maybe not so much for you guys, but for me it its. I created this blog and i had only 17 readres, or less. For loooooooooooooong time. Then i kinda killed this blog and i focused on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/Aneuecinema?feature=mhee#p/f But when i lost my password and all in my other blog site, i thinked..ok..I will have to do something. So i kinda thinked to writre this more. And i have, i'm broud of myself. Yay! So what i'm talking here, thank you for followng me. I was thinking when i reach at least 50 readers, i could so somekinda giwe away. So, link this blog to yuor friend and tell them to follow it!


But for the bissnes.

My friend Marika (her blog here http://rousuke.blogspot.com/ ) show'd me this music video. i got kinda obsessed about it. I love chubby girls with tiny feet and oh lala that make up! I haven been thinking doing somekinda photoshoot for this blog...soo..here it is.


I'll be cosplaying/photoshootin as Cherry. Haha, first time i dont have to suck my tummy in! I once alredy tried the make up. But it's not perfect. Just a test version before the final look.



Hmmm...nosehair. The yellow/orange one is not done. Not happy with the color. aaannd....anyway it's just a testing shot. I'm gonna need to get contac lenses with it too. Not sure about the hair thou. Should i dye my own hair for it, or get a wig. Or if i'm lucky, someone of my friends has a short mintgreen wig to borrow.But everything else is easy to do. My friend who is reeeeellllllyyyyy taaallll would wanna come as bouncer. We alreyd know how we could do the "woodenclooset" look. Wait what? You dont know what woodenclooset is? Well. There's a normal men. Then manly mans who are little pit bigger, and then there is woodencloosets ´, who are rpetty much huge and theyr shoulders are relly wide. But yeah, not sure how could my friend come to the photoshoot because she has her school. And work. Ofcourse she sayd we shoul cosplay them in a real cosplay event. It would be great to have Fox and Mink then too!
YEAAHHH...i can finally have a cosplay where i can do this kinda make up. And in the photoshoot spill some paint everywhere. Hohohohoho <3





But yeah. Nothing else now! BAI!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti