tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

R.I.P

I know this is a cosplay blog, but i want to share you a little sotry about a wonderful boy who stole my heart. And bring me alot of happines and laughter. Even thou he was little naughty boy time to time. I met him when i was 11-years old. He had big head and small body. Big ears like Dumbo from the disney cartoon, and the cutest big paws. My mom didnt want us a dog anymore, but she fell in love with him too. So we got him from my sisters friend. We named her Roni Valdemar. But we called him Puupu, Pupsi and Muumi. many nicknames.

He stole food, barket to the door. Sometimes pulls you with him outside when you are walking. But he learned his lessons.

What a wondeful dog.

Last weekend he got sick. He was alredy old dog. almost 13. The story what habbened this weekend is very long and painful. Alot of tears. And after it all i ahet this towns pet doctors. I want to nuke them all...not a joke.

Today. At 3pm(kolmelta) he sleep away. My precious boy. The boy who i loved the most of all.


R.I.P Pupsi. I will miss you forever. I hope the pain is now gone and you can run on the clouds with new friends. My tears will fade some day, but not soon. But my love for you will never fade away.
Picture of my boy. You can see sugar on his face, because he had stole one baked roll.

1 kommentti:

  1. he stole my sandwich!!!! >: C and smelled bad but still he stole my heart too ♥

    VastaaPoista