perjantai 14. lokakuuta 2011

Avatar and false eyelashes....75 pairs.

I got mail todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I have about a week ago ordered big kit of false eyelashes. Some of them will be part in the halloween contest.(prize) 60 pairs top lashes! Longer, fuller and more natural lashes. And the 7th box is what i got from my friend. Bottom lashes and it has 15 pairs. 3 diffrent kinda lashes. Oh, and i got a lash glue too.


Bottom lashes has so much cuter box than the other ones.
The 60 pairs what i got, cotest only 5dollars. Ebay is my friend, yesshh. These will help me in tutorials and with cosplay ofcourse. Photoshoots..etc. The list goes on and on. This is the first time thou i have bottom lashes!


Speaking of tutorials..i made one!

Hate or like it. I'm happy about it. First time ever doing bold wig cap. Yeas, i know it looks like a condom of the head in one poin. I did fix it later on. reason why it does that, because i didnt glue it back. I filmed it 3am and was gonna wahs it away anyway. And it's alot easier when you have someone to help you with it.

Also, me and my friend Rousuke filmed small live-action cosplay about Nemi.

I have been thinking this Nemi idea for a while now. And this was kinda testing it still, not perfect. But it was fun to do. And it's wierd, how this kinda small clip took us long to film! Alot of blooperts..yesh.

Well. This is all for now. Bye!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. sori poistin edellisen XDD mut snaoin vaa kui hyvä oot ja ylitit taas itses ;;__;; piti viel sanoo...näytit videon alus...ihan sun veljelle ku sun tukka menee sillee XDD siis et naamasta mut se tukka XD

    VastaaPoista
  3. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! mistä hommasit tuon kaljun >:I.. alan kyllästymään tohon malliin mitä käytän koska se on vaan niin kakka.

    VastaaPoista