lauantai 24. syyskuuta 2011

Video review #1

This is a first entry about this new thing i'm trying to do. Every weekend i'm writing about 3 diffrent cosplay parody videous. They can me serius, OC or very IC. Short intro, music video or just simply funny ass hell. But every rose has theyr thorns.. So i hope you enjoy my first review!

The Epicurean Daughter of Evil, Conchi BySupaMame

This group has only Vacaloid videous. Some of them more own songs, own costumes. But this has the orginal desing with it. And the song. I was relly suprised how good it was, and i'm not relly into vocaloid that much! The lipsincing, editing. Everything seems relly great here. They have not always been this good. If i remember right, some of the older ones were kinda.....well.A nemic. Editing might been good, but the lipsincing looking like a duck who trying to get a fly in his mouth. But wow, they have improved so much! I cant wait for new video from them!! But one thing is kinda scaring me. Meiko's dark eye make up. It looked familiar, and took me a while to remember where have i seen it before. Well hello Natalie Portman! I know they might have a great inside story with it, like ....everyone who has that make up are pretty much posessed?
Rating for this video: 9


"Pretty Little Boy With A Sour Attitude" by PhantomhiveService



These two girls makes my day. Theyr videous are so random, and still Sebastian has it's poker face 24/7. One of the reasons i respect them, theyr cosplays might not be always "perfect" in every video. Because it mights be more closet cosplay, but they..make..it..work! My eyes get relly teary always! They might not have be the best camera quality neither, but heck! That dosent matter! When ever they have a new video, i get all excited. Not every cosplay parody has to be serius, IC.... that much. But if it makes me laugh, it works. But every rose has theyr thorns. Sometimes i'm little pit confuced about Claudes over draw'd eyebrows. They are funny, making me laugh. But i would love to see them do them right. Also, i think theyr Undertaker is not brave enough front of the camera! It's just me, but i think his laugh seems too fake. But i do like him thou. He's relly sweet undertaker. Maybe they'll get him more brave in the future.

Rating for the video: 8½

"After the party-Eileen" By:



Not every cosplay video needs a big dialog or other characters. I actually like this one, because it's simple. And she relly looks like the character, the dress is just PERFECT! Like i sayd, sometimes you dont need to do much to entertain me and do a small cosplay video. I like these kinda "small" parodies. I think there should be more of them. I like how she edited the soundtrack and the games voicedtrack in the end. She looked like she relly screamed like Eileen in the game. Throns. I think with little pit more time and ideas, this would been better. Not saying it should have other characters with it, or budjed. But 'd liked if Eileen would have climped thoe stairs and falling off down and down again and again. And maybe had something blocking her way. Because walking drunk at night home, it might be like that for LOT of people. It would been funny.

Rating for the video : 7½


Do you have in mind a cosplay video i should review next time? Leave me a link below!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti