maanantai 19. syyskuuta 2011

ciel phantomhive tutorial

WUZZUUUPPP!!!

This entry is gonna be short. But gonna do it anyway!

I did a Ciel Phantomhive cosplay make up tutorial few days ago. My friend Mari-Anne had the cosplay, and i decided to do it on her. So not gonna use my butt ugly face in every video. Yay!
It was easy to do, and fun to do it on another person. I also putted false eyelashes on her, first time ever to put lashes on another person. Amazingly it was waaaayy easier to put on your on eye! Maybe because you can see where you are poking them?
Every comment, view , thumps up and SUBSCRIBE gives me more hope.


I would not usually use black eyeliner in crossplay, but this serie is one of the rare ones where it works. Same thing with the eyelashes. Because some pictures he has loong lashes. Like a freaking doll. But i would not use any lipcolor or..blushes. That might get too far. But thats my opinion. You guys can what ever you want!

I have my inpsiration back on.

I will be doing a tutorial again tomorrow. But it's gonna be more like inspirited look, more than the actual make up from someone.

The theme?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti