perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

Desucon frostbite

Frostbite is next yer the first place i'll be going. And i was thinking to be on time! Even with the other costume. The other might be just my old cosplay. I dont know. Well let's see..



I have actually no idea what i'll be doing. I was thinking about re-doing my Gankutsuou cosplay finally. Doing it soo muh better.. i like..cry blood when i see my cosplay when i did it the first and the second time. It would not be cold to wear, hehe.

The other idea was Inuyasha group with my Ranma gang, but they seem to have theyr own cosplays so that idea is pretty much off the list.

Aaannd....well. Thats pretty much it. I dont have clear mind right now. I'we lost my inspiration being way too much home alone and gaahh. I'm goig insane.

It would be great to have cosplay meeting here,. but who would be so inasen to come here?!
I cant go anywhere now, need to save money etc. Lalala and all that jazz. But i will be maybe doing a tutorial this weekend. MAYBE....well...at least i will be trying.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti