tiistai 6. syyskuuta 2011

Tracon VI part 2

Time for part 2. This is gonna be like random entry about Tracon. More writing and less pictures. I guess. Well some random pictures ofcourse, but not so much main cosplay pictures. More like showing my wounds. Soooo. Tracon went by, it relly was a great con! Nothing relly went wrong, it was all fun.

Saturday.

I cosplayed Strawberry Panic with my friend Suski (aka Ginga). We decided to make the cosplays in a short notice. I had to make mine in one day. Day before going to tampere. Oh lord...dont ask me how i made it. because i'm gonna tell it..! I know i should start my costumes in time. BUUUT..sometimes it's imbossiple. But i didnt have the money in time... The tracon was 3-4..and i got my money 1th day. And 2th day we had to be going alredy. Well, i did have like over 24hours to do it. Kinda. Morning i got up early, get my money and fabrigs. Started to do the costume as soon i could. I got busy, but oh wait.. thats not all. I got my..Khmr..perdiot that day. Imgaine the pain and in the same time trying to do your costume. I didnt get my tummy ache. but my legs just hurted so much, i alsmost got teary eye. But some time went time and it started to look good. i had to make new patterns...Never have done a dress like that. I cant belive it i even got it look like this, even thou it's not perfect. But i was happy. The white dress under it was easy to do. Just cut some fabrig and sew them together. lol. Only thing that was RELLY hard to me was the collar. Oh my god..i just...hated to do it. But in the end it looked good. But....din din dii *doom music*..i had to spray paint it white. It was like this fake leather..and me and my partned thinkled it would be good to use it, because the holes was easier to cut then. True. BUT...when i got to tampere, friday evening i noticed something bad. It has gone all sticky. So not good,. it wasnt dry enough. But, next morning at saturday....i hotglued white fabrig on it. it looked good. But i burned my hand. Kinda bad. Here's a picture. You know when gluegun get relly hot, like it's STEAMING..Weell..... auts. I didnt scream, or cry. I just kidna pited my lip and hoped it cools off. But it burned my skin off little pit. Yesterday i tryed to rip one part off, heh...little pit bloody it was. I didnt have time to scream! Saturday morning was soooooooooooooo busy.
We got relly nice pictured that day. Many people asked our picture and told uss Strawberry panic is theyr favourite show etc....Khrm. I had to say, i have watched only 4episode of it. And i dont relly like THAT much. I just think yuri series are boring, but i loved the dresses they had. And character desing was relly pretty.
Can can like a boss.

Here's not all the photoshoot pictures. I just havent got them all yet form my friend who took them. But if you are interested to see her work, here's her blog; mort-photo.blogspot.com

Me and my two friend and one extra girl were sleeping saturday-sunday night at Motel that was relly close to Tracon. Like next building. it was relly nice, and cost us 25€ by person. Not much if you think that it's so close.

Here's by the video from tracon VI.




Well saturday went by. it was relly nice and i had so much fun!
Sunday:

Sorry, i dont have the Hellsing photoshoot pictures yet. Just the ones i got randomly. But they are coming! First thing i had to do sunday, was got there in time. I was at cosplay-date. I got my friend to film it. So i'll but it on youtube in some point. The cosplay-date wntr relly well, but i freaked out little pit... When i noticed i didnt get a paper where i had my questons down. Last time they gaved them. But i think i got them in my mind pretty well.. But if i didnt. I'm so sorry about that! Pretty much after that, it was time to find my group. We went photoshooting. After that i met few of my friends and everyone has been looking for me, sorry...i was away for while. But the day was good. But one thing did fail. I lost my nazi necklase. I lost it right after cosplay-date.
Alexander Anderson, Alucard and Pip at the background. He didnt have his wig, it didnt come in time. But he was cool pip still Relly funny and i'm glad he is in our group. We were thinking to go Desucon frostbite as a group again. Better and BIGGER!!We found this younfer Alucard cosplayer too. I asked her to join us for while, because our young Walted wanted. She was relly nice. I hope we meet again!
Me as Rip van Winkle and Dark walter.

Cute little Nazi kitten. We found him too. or our Victoria Seras found her saturday, and asked him to join us sunday. Glad he joined.

And for last random picture. Serenity, Mari-anne and me. Derp hard, live long!


Next and the last part i will be showing photoshoot pictures only. I hope.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Awwws. That video was simply awesome and now I'm so disappointed with myself 'cause I thought so hard on if I should send you a message in IRC-galleria that I would like to take part in this. In the end I never got to send you that message. Now I'm so jealous of all those people in that video.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ah damn! I had some luck to be in the viseo, because my frien(Nagisa cosplayer) was in same hotel room with her. Without that i dont hink i would have been in the video at all. It was kinda sad that there was not more cosplayers in the video!!

    VastaaPoista