lauantai 10. syyskuuta 2011

Reira make up





Well hello there once again.


I did Reira's make up tutorial yesteday. IT's been on my to-do-list like 2 montsh now. But everytime i tried. It kinda failed i wasnt happy about it. But now i did it and i was happy. So i hope you guys like it too. BEFORE YOU JUDGE , i know this is kinda over the top make up. But this is more like the she could/wears on stage. The diva look. If you look some of her manga opictures, she has kinda strong eye. And i rather do strong eye on here, more than boring look. And did you know when you take pictures, your make up looses it's color 20%? So i did a strong make up. Thge lipstick can be little pit too much. But i kinda wanted to do it. But if you want, just skip that part and you're done! Or just do her everyday make up.



Me and my friend from Hyvinkää decided to do small close-cosplay together. I am anyway gonna cosplay reira in a Nana group. But with the real costume. This white dress was just found from my closet. The wig i alredy had. I just curled it with heat. And cutted the bangs. I'm not happy with the curly pink wigs i've seen in ebay. Too big curls or not enough. Nut yeha..anywa. I have to still style mine. It's not done.

My friend Tala did closet Shin. She didnt have the right wig yet, but hey thats just for fun. Nothing Serius. She alredy had the piercings done.

I hope someday we could get better pictures with better wigs, costumes and camera. These digicamera pictures are killing me! Here's by the way her blog. Check it out! http://tala-kun-devilstrill.blogspot.com/


Here's the products i used in the video.


Everything i used. Wow..it's alot. Fake eyelashes, Avon palet, primer, lipstick palet, foundation consealer, loose eyeshadow, 'pores hide' make up, blush, mascara and browpencil.
I usually dislike loose/mineral eyeshadows. I have bad habbid to brake the ..thing where they are. And it's everywhere after that. But i relly relly relly like this one. it's like this pink-sand-skin color.So neutral.Okey. This solution is my best friend. I got it from my friend as a birthday gift. If you have big pores like me, or just even small ones you relly hate. When you use this under your foundation It will make them look smalle. Not taking them away,. but smaller looking. Who says you need to have perfect skin for cosplay? You can at least fake t. Heheh.


Here's the tutorial. Please comment, thumps up and sub. For every comment and view, you give me more hope for coming real make up artist.


1 kommentti:

  1. You are so pretty Reira♥ I really wish that we could Cosplay together.

    VastaaPoista