tiistai 30. elokuuta 2011

DERPlicius cosplay photos




Not gonna write about my upcoming cosplays. Too tressfull. I need something DERPlicius. Soooooo. IT'S DERP PHOTO TIIIME! Meaning i show you guys my cosplay photos where i'm derping my ass off. You know those where your poker face falls off and someone takes a paparazzi picture of you that moment? And when you see it, you wanna just bury yourself somewhere dark and deeb. But i'm not ashamed of my derp pictures(anymore) So HERE I GO!! And please, if you have some of your OWN derplicius pictures, please show me!

Prince Sanji and princess Robin photoshoot form 2011. One of the most scaries shit i'we ever seen..and it's my FACE! Like, c'moon! Dosent it looks like the girl who watched the Ring video, and her body was found at the closet? All twisted and shit. It scared the hell out of me!!


Me cosplaying Paradise Kiss first time. Yukari. And my friend Janne (aka Elffi) as Tyki Mikk. I think this pretty normal derp mode.. but it's still derpy!
From Ranma1/2 photoshoot. I cosplayd Mousse at the group, and i wanted a picture where i was standing on the rocks. When i tried to get up, first i thinked "oh crap, i have the wors palance and i'm scared of the heights". Even thou it wasnt high at all. But when i look down, it looks like the fall is even longer! It was scary! And i got scared and laughed at the same time. Like "ooooh craaap....i cant get up! uuwwaaaaa!!"
Last summer we had pirates of the caribben group. I was Tia dalma. That morning when i putted my make up on, i was soooo thired. Didnt get any sleep at night. So i didnt paint my legs. At one point i was running to get Jack, and my friend took this picture. Tanning got bad?

Another Tia Dalma picture and oh my god relly Derplicius! Never take a picture under your jaw and while you are laughing. I call my laughing face turtle-neck. When i laugh, i pull my face back. And even i would not have fat neck or loosy skin. It does look like it when i laugh like that. TURTLE NEECKKK!!
Okey. As you can see this isn't that derpy picture. Because you cant see my face. But why is this picture here then? You see the hand/wing over my head? Dosent it look like Elvis hairdo? YEAH. Thats why this is here. And not in DA or anything. The costume is Myntho (raven) from princess tutu. I had this costume on at Bakacon 2011.

Jabba the hut in the hooouuuse! No wait... Okey. I had Tsunade photoshoot at beach last summer. And topples. I didnt show any boobs, i had the,m under the water or hands on them. I'm not relly ashamed becaue these days you can see TIINY WIINY bikinis, and barely hiding your nipples. But yeah, getting in the water is never easy to me. First it's cold. Until it gets certain place.. And these are the faces i do before it's ok to me."hiiiii....ooooOOOOOOAAHH!"
Me and my friend cosplayed form the movie Tangled. Flynn Rider and the ...the....blondie. There was MAANY derp pictures form to choose from, but.. this just gets me everytime. LOL. U mad? We had these costumes on Tampere Kuplii 2011.

Zombie Alice! I did a relly fast and relly derpy cosplay last year. I just felt like it. I did Americans Mg'neese Alice. The only alice i relly like. I dont relly like who they made a re-make or sequel to it too,...damn. But yeah! Not only my costume derper, the face was like OVER 9000 DERPLICIUS!!

This isn't so bad. But it is..From Desucon 2010. I cosplayd Morrigan from Darkstalkers. My friend stopped me to say hi. And take a picture. I lolled somereason..i thinked some middle aged otaku guy came over that moment. And at the same moment my other friend took this picture like NINJA PAPARAZZI. Damn you. My face has like mountains.



Okey. No more shame on me. Now it's shame on you! Please show me your Derplicius cosplay pictures!

1 kommentti:

  1. http://ninnunblogi.blogspot.com/2011/08/derpgeeninen-cosplay.html

    Voi tätä kauneuden määrää..

    VastaaPoista