keskiviikko 22. helmikuuta 2012

Shameless Photoshopper

Hello again. This time the topic is photoshopping. Editing your cosplay pictures. I wanted to do this topic because i know some people dont like how some photoshop theyr cosplay pictures(or any picture in general) saying it's "fake". Or, some people do photoshop, but are pit shame about it.

I do photoshop all my pictures, but there are so many ways to photoshop. It's not always about correcting your skin, it can be about something in the background(like someone photopombing you) oe the light is not that good. (White palance sucks) And ofcourse you want good cosplay pictures, so just because you a photographer, the pictures might need extra help. There is always some little things you might have forgotted to hide or fix. I dont see any reason to shame about it, and neither should you!

I got few pictures from my friends and i have permission to use them. I'm not a professional or i dont claim to be one.
Lets see what i have done.



I edited the fence off, because it might looked like it didnt belong there.
I tried to take the blue/grey'is color off much as possible.
Made the colors pit more stronger




I hid the bold wig cap line.
Toned down the yellow color from skin
Fixed little pit the skin
Made the colors pit stronger





I hid the boob-tape
I hid the other eye(from a request. She sayd the eye looked pit crazy)
Made the colors stronger
Made some "shadows" around the picture for little atmosphere




Changed the background color(because the pink didnt relly go with the character)
Took of the white spots from shirt
Fixed the hands color to grey(sometimes the make up on your hand dosent stay all day)




From a request cutted down the nails
Edited the wristband off
Made the colors stronger
Softed some lines on face



.........




And..the last one. I picked this one because..well..you'll see. I have this relly unique thing, that cant be removed by any lotion, or at normal skindoctor. Hard to tell now what it is, because i relly dont like talking about it. It is the ONE THING that makes me feel like i'm the ugliest person in the world. It can be fixed only with cosmetic surgery..and it's not free. So, before i have that mount of money do to so. I just have to pose with my other side, or....photoshop.



I dont think i have to tell you what i did..


The bloggers who gave me the pictures.
http://karakuricosplay.blogspot.com/
http://cosplayjedit.blogspot.com/
http://re-z0n.blogspot.com/



And thank you Xiaxue who inspirited me to do this topic.

6 kommenttia:

  1. siinä ei oo kyl mitään hävettävää että photoshppaa, koska ammattilaisetki tekee niin ja kuka nyt omasta mielestä rumia kuvia haluiskaan laittaa esille XD ♥

    asia merkintä tämä!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kylmäki photoshoppaisin kuvia vähäsen ja korjaisn kuvissa/puvussa virheitä jos osaisin photoshopata .. mutku se maksaa nii kamalasti ja en ole mikää hirvee nero tietokoneiden kanssa XD

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very helpful post!! Followed you over here from Mugwump. Being from India I have never needed such knowledge, but you never know when things will change. Rhinoplasty in Hyderabad

    VastaaPoista
  4. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and
    brilliant design Gynecomastia in Hyderabad

    VastaaPoista
  5. Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon in Hyderabad, | Dr Y V rao Clinics

    "Most Trusted Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon in Hyderabad, India. Experienced Plastic Surgeon and Hair Transplant Expert, Dr Y V Rao Clinic provides surgical and non surgical procedures.

    Rhinoplasty Surgery in Hyderabad, nose surgery in Hyderabad,Liposuction in Hyderabad.
    https://www.dryvrao.com/

    VastaaPoista