tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

Kitacon...getting some tanned...again?

Whoop! It's only 2 days and i'm off to Kemi! I cant wait! No no no no.. i'm not going there because of Kitacon. Way too small event to go there just because of that, BUT..i dont mind ....i'll be comoing there. it just happens to be there at the same time.


You will see me there cosplaying Euphemia, from Code Geass. Dont be scared to say hello, i love meeting new people!


I will bring camera with me there, so i can photograph little pit more this time. Khrm.."little pit". ...(beware of the spam alredy)


Now, lets talk about my obsession with dark skin *____*

I am not sure yet, but might be taking my Yue cosplay with me to Kemi. It's not 100% done yet, but i have time to make it!

character is from Avatar the last airbender..and IF i bring it with me, i will have amazing pictures FINALLY taken at a GREAATTT place. At the Snowcastle(Lumilinna)



I do like the character and i love how i could finally use that snowcastle for a photoshoot. But.. not sure yet.




Yue is not the only tanned/dark skinned character i like. As you can see....i have done tanned girls alot...well..no much but..more than few!







But if i dont take Yue's cosplay with me, i will take another tanned fellow with me :B..KEH..KEH...KEH...









BYE!!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti