perjantai 23. joulukuuta 2011

Christmas is coming and mystery shoes?

I baked meringue cookies for saturday! Yeah, i know..it's just sugar and egg. But thats the best part! I didnt have any food coloring in the house, so i ended up doing them white. But somehow they still managed to look kinda brown'ish... They look like
something salty! Wich is funny because they are super sweet.




I had some left over battern so i made a "cake" of it. This was the only mold we still had free, the real cakemold is alredy taken. And you know what i did? I ate this one in 2 days...yup. Well, it's not that big piece. And i drink some tea with it, so it will tone down the sweet taste. But looooove it!



Oh yeah, as you have noticed. I have new picture up there, it's not done yet..buuut yeah. Some of the pictures didnt manage to work..





Last but not least.....can you say what charachter owns these shoes? It's relly easy actually..But yeah. I will be photoshooting it soon as i get well. I have major flu right now.



But now.... I have to go. MARRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti