tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2011

Cosplay photoshoots.



I have a plan to go photoshoot this weekend, if my plans go well. I got little pit of my inspiration back this morning, wich is wierd because i'm not a morning person.
Not gonna tell you yet what i'm photoshooting, because if my plans go well i will dissapoint you all. So just wait.
Talking about photoshoot. I got a place for our Strawberry panic! group. Where we can have decent group shots and not getting a frostbites all over. As you might know, we are having this group at Desucon frostbite, saturday. It's cold and inside the con there is not room for photoshoot. So i rented a place for us, wich is not far away from the con. And we got it free! Now i just have to info this to our photographers,xdsjachnjkdsvk..yeah. I'm excited! I made this because i dont relly wanna have a great group, but then only few good pictures...and.. Photobombin Naruto at the background? No thank you.
And this might sound wierd, but i dont want snowy SP pictures, In the serie...i dont rememner see'ing any snow. Do you?
I want to have IC pictures, becasue i've had enough bad cosplay pictures. No more!
I know cosplayer also needs to know how to look good, or something like that. But, photographer can make you look good, if she/he knows what to do and help the cosplayer to say "that pose looks off" or something like that. I'm not relly good front of camera, so i like if photographer helps to hide my flaus. And i hate when it happens when you have a great costume, you relly love it, but every picture off it is..paparazzi or just..bad. And i dont wanna a picture where everyone is just standing, i want it to look like a movie! You know, still picture from a movie. Or something like that, just..not boring!
But ofcourse i always want some of derplicius pictures that makes me giggle!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti