keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2011

Sookie Stackhouse.










Finally a cosplay entry. Yay! So, i had Sookie Stackhouse cosplay photoshoot. She's from True blood, but i think you alredy know that. Idea to cosplay her came out from my friend, who told i look like the actress. And...i kinda agreed. I once tried to do a make-up look about her, with a crappy wig thou....Now i had better one, but still planning to get a perfect one!!one!!
My friend Marika (her blog : http://rousuke.blogspot.com/ ) took these pictures for me. I had this cosplay done for Animecon alredy, but didnt wear it. So it was time to take som pictures of it....finally.

I relly like this one! The lightning is so .....dark. I dont know how to say it, but it just seems dark! Creepy.
I'm not usually into straight-forward-pictures. Because i'm not good at it. I'm kinda scared to look to anyones eyes, and looking straight to the camera feels almost the same to me. But, this didn't look so bad picture. So here you go.

I will be photoshooting more with Sookie cosplay, with a better wig just. And i'm ordering real True blood bottles home, so i can be a REAL waitress. Muhahaha.... Just wish i had Eric or Bill. But those two seem to be little pit hard to get. But i'm thinbking to ask my friend Senni to cosplay Jessica for me. Because i think she looks alot like her. Ofcourse i dont look Sookies twin or anything, but i will do it better and better...Atleast try.. But yeah.

Sorry to keep this entry short, but gotta go!


xoxo Ane.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Tulen kyllä mielelläni Jessicaksi~
    Koska tää cossi ois just sellanen kiva ja helpohko, niin mikä ettei~ :D

    ja tossa vikassa kuvassa näytät pelottavasti vaan enemmän ja enemmän Sookielta :'D
    Kohta oot jo sen täydellinen kaksonen :'D

    VastaaPoista
  2. XDDD apua. Itsekun en näe vielä sellaista samankaltaisuutta XD Ehkä seuraavalla kerralla :33 haluan todellakin sun kanssa johonkin "ravintolaan" kuvailemaan! Kivakun Jessica on Sookieta pidempi myös xD

    VastaaPoista
  3. + näytät kanssa tossa vikassa kuvassa pelottavasti mun viime vuoden kämppikseltä asuntolasta :'D http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2485397501408&set=a.1606735895417.83148.1446758923&type=3&theater en tiedä näetkö ton, mutta joo :D

    Ja todellakin! :) Ja jos oikeesti hankit True Blood-pulloja niin.. *keksinyt jo ihan liikaa kuva ideoita~*

    VastaaPoista